There is One Such Place I know


Did you ever wish to be in a place where you would open a cabinet and take any book if you fancy and return it at another time after you are done with it. Or for that matter place one of your own books that you have finished reading for another book lover to enjoy. No questions asked, no string attached and unmanned.

There is one such place that I know. Its the Katara cultural village in Doha, Qatar. There are quite a few shelf like these for used books that would promote the habit of reading.

Comments

  1. I love the place you know :) Great initiative to encourage reading.
    We need good citizens who will honour the cause and participate with goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put
    this information together. I once again find myself personally spending
    a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maa Tripureswari

A Time pass post

Who Kills Our Creativity?