The intemperate Bot



We had a holiday in Varanasi … Banaras during the first week of July 2017. It was an enjoyable family holiday as we saw one of the oldest cities in the world getting a face-lift. We stayed at the Taj, had some splendid boat rides on Ganges and got the opportunity to get connected to Samrat Ashoka the great via his Stambha (the lion pillar).
While we were planning the trip we had looked up on booking dot com among other websites for hotel accommodation.….. and now the intemperate bot that works for that website is psyching me out of my wits!
I am aware of the “Event based marketing” (also called trigger marketing and event initiated marketing) as a form of marketing that identifies key events in the customer and business life-cycle. When an event occurs a customer specific marketing activity is undertaken.
But I had the event took place in 2017 and two years on I still receiving last minute deals on a regular basis.
Leave me alone, Please!


Comments

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really
    enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscrribing to your rss feed and I hope you
    wrdite again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maa Tripureswari

A Time pass post

Who Kills Our Creativity?