Vocabulary & Whit Reading




The other day I came across a promotional bus, while driving down the road. But I managed to take a picture with my phone camera taking advantage of the traffic congestion. I am of the habit of clicking an odd photographs while waiting at the signals if something fancies my taste.
But this time, I was not sure if this sentence reads correct. It would have been quite normal, had they written " Paint your life with reading". But they chose not to and I am sure that they did it in purpose. Interestingly the sentence makes perfect meaning when we break it.

Paint your life
Whit Reading

In other words paint your life with a little bit of reading. It did send me out reading, even if that was a dictionary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maa Tripureswari

A Time pass post

Who Kills Our Creativity?